Friday, May 28

IN PRAISE OF MY HYBRID

I bought a Honda Hybrid a few months ago, before gas prices began to soar but after warnings that they would. Money savings aside (and that's not inconsiderable for someone with a long Dallas-area commute), I'm crazy about the little bug. I ran out of gas one day but didn't notice until I got home. I kept not noticing (or remembering) for three days, but my little car never stopped running! It runs more quietly than any car I've ever had (including my formerly much-loved Infiniti J30), makes me feel good to do my little bit for the environment, and has a neat dashboard display. Although it's the smallest car I've ever owned, I feel safer in it because of the steel reinforcements in the door and side airbags.

I've really been talking it up to family, friends and co-workers. So now you're included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home