Friday, May 28

POLL ON SEAN HANNITY'S WEB SITE SHOWS BIG LEAD FOR KERRY


I don't often get a good laugh from listening to Sean Hannity (I'm usually too angry at the lies and obfuscations), but yesterday was one of the good days. Sean got all excited when he spotted a Naval lieutenant standing at the studio window and invited the fellow in. Sean asked the guy who he was, how long he'd been in the military, had he been in Iraq, etc. The young lieutenant answered politely, said yes, he'd be re-enlisting at the end of his tour, that he is a "lifer," and then Sean made his boo-boo: he asked for the officer's opinion of George Bush. Total silence for a couple of seconds. Then the guy said something like "I can't say" -- I couldn't make it out well because Sean interrupted him with, "He's your Commander In Chief." "Yes sir, he is," was the reply. Sean's voice changed markedly, and he asked, "What are you doing here?" (He was accompanying his admiral, who was being interviewed on another show.) Sean thanked him for his service and got him off the air quickly.

What a moron. He actually thinks everyone in uniform is a big Bush-backer. I checked his site (never been there before), but couldn't find a transcript. What I DID find was even funnier -- a poll asking, "Who are you going to vote for in the presidential elections [sic]?" (I didn't know there was more than one, did you?) I voted, got the results, and laughed again. Out of 25,000+ votes cast, Kerry is leading Bush 75% to 23%, with 1% going for Nader. I have to believe none of his staffers have been paying attention to the results or that poll would have disappeared off the site by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home