Sunday, May 23

TAKE THIS POLL AT YOUR OWN RISK


Susan of Suburban Guerrilla suggests that we need to de-Freep this poll, at Congress.org, where Bush is leading Kerry 2-to-1 and in all states except three (plus the District of Columbia). Having dutifully visited and prepared to pledge my vote, I think I know why the Chimp is so far ahead. You must give your address in order to vote.

I suspect that Democrats are far more wary than Repugs of voluntarily delivering to any agency under BushCo control their addresses-cum-voting-intentions. Next thing you know, some spook will show up to hassle us. My paranoia showing? Perhaps. But some of us have long memories and aren't willing to put anything beyond these guys. And as The Sage loves to remind me, I said during the LAST unjust war, "I wouldn't be so paranoid if they weren't out to get me."

BTW, Suburban Guerrilla is an always-worthwhile read. I wonder just how many of us female bloggers there are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home