Friday, May 14

TROOPS GET A CHANCE TO QUESTION RUMSFELD


"I, like a bunch of people here and including my brothers, who are in Afghanistan right now, are on our second tours already within two years. I volunteered to come back over here because it's my duty to serve, but a lot of people don't get a chance to say hey, I'm ready to come back. Is there a plan for stability?"

"We have 20th-century industrial-age planning tools in terms of force management," said Rumsfeld. "They're making major efforts to improve them and they're getting better, but they're far from perfect."


So that explains the poor Pentagon planning for this war and the post-war period -- our planning tools are from the "20th century" -- circa 1933...

The whole article can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home