Wednesday, August 4

ANDERSON COOPER ACTS LIKE A JOURNALIST


I can't believe what I just saw and heard. I walked in from work just as Anderson Cooper was giving some Republican I didn't recognize a chance to respond to what must have been an interview with Howard Dean. Anderson actually interrupted the guy's tirade against "irresponsible Democratic politicization of the war on terra" and "wild left-wing conspiracy theories" (paraphrased -- I couldn't get to the computer in time to get the words down correctly) to ask for specifics or to challenge his assertions. When The Guy started charging Kerry with agreeing with Dean's musings about BushCo's using terror alerts for political purposews, Anderson even CORRECTED him.

Is this a portent that mainstream media might be embarrassed by their performance during the period since 9-11 and be prepared to regain their journalistic credibility?

Nah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home