Friday, October 8

JUSTICE POSTPONED IS JUSTICE TOM DELAYED


I've refrained from commenting on Tom Delay's activities because it gives me such nausea and/or provokes such anger in me to think of him. As a Dallas denizen I have a special interest in seeing him meet justice for his re-engineering of our voting districts in an off-census year for the strictly partisan purpose of fashioning an enduring and sizable Republican majority in the House of Representatives. Aside from this, he's a despicable, slimy man of little character and much vanity who is a net loss for the American legislative system.

That being said, I'm astonished and delighted that he is finally receiving his come-uppance, feeble thought it is. If the House Ethics Panel has any integrity at all, it's just a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home