Monday, October 4

Keith Olbermann joins the Foxhunt!!!

Look at what we did!

Smell that? Smells like victory! Keith Olbermann reported the Fox News fabrication stories tonight on Countdown. Keith is a credit to journalism. A thousand blessings on his house. I was hoping against hope that someone, anyone would report this story on television. Does it have legs? We'll have to wait and see. For now I am more than satisfied. I expected so little. This is fantastic. I am happier than the happiest clam on the shoal. Long live Countdown with Keith Olbermann and the rockin crew at MSNBC. They have my thanks, respect and admiration. I'll be back with more very soon. For now I recline and relish this sweet sweet moment.

For today there is justice in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home