Friday, October 22


What's with this Win Back Respect ad and the media? I've seen it shown on cable news shows three times now, and it wasn't until I watched it on the WBR/Brooke Campbell web site that I realized the media were truncating the ad. Guess what they edited out: the disgusting footage of Furious George at the Radio and Television Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington, looking under a table and other places for weapons of mass destruction, saying "Whoops! Not here!" and "They've got to be around here somewhere!" or something equally odorous.

Here's hoping Media Matters for America does some research to see if any network or cable news outlet has ever edited any anti-Kerry ads before airing them (gratis) endlessly before pundits to "get their response." Somehow, I think I know the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home