Wednesday, November 3



my images are often links

...that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.-John F. Kennedy



I'm tired as all hell. Of blogging, of watching tv, of fighting the fight. Fact is though, that the hard work has only just begun. If Kerry wins, and I don't think he will, we face an uphill legislative battle the likes of which can only be surmised.

If Kerry loses than we've got to give all we've got just to protect our country, such as we can.

We have to. All I want to do is give up because I feel so terribly, but this victory for AWOL, as I perceive it will be, fucking furiously demands that much more effort. I don't have the luxury of feeling sorry for myself and falling paralyzed. Our nation needs us most when it is weakest. And I think we can all agree with AWOL in office America is at its weakest. America will deteriorate in more ways than we can anticipate. Furious George's malice is only limited by the imaginations of the corrupted fucks around him.

I'm not going to devolve into locker room pep-talk. I am going to do more than I would have ever before committed to so that Bush cannot take the whole of our country apart. Fuck him. My country. We got a saying in Texas. To the end I'll add a word.

COME AND TAKE IT MOTHERFUCKER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home