Monday, April 11

HOW IS THIS NEWS?

The NY Times reports that conservative bloggers went apes***t over AP photographers winning the Pulitzer Prize. But then it acknowledges that those same bloggers backed off their unfounded accusations of "felony murder" and links to the insurgents on the part of the photogs after AP explained the circumstances surrounding the award-winning photographs.

So the story is, wingnut bloggers made terrible accusations without foundation (just as they did about the Martinez-distributed Schiavo memo being a plant by the Democrats) and when they found out they were wrong, they withdrew their outrage.

And this is news?

Maybe I should report that I got really mad at my husband yesterday when I noticed that all the fatty mayonnaise was gone when he's only supposed to eat fat-free. But then I found the jar, so I'm not angry any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home