Tuesday, May 24

THE RIGHT IS LOSING IT

Between Glenn Beck contemplating on-air murdering Michael Moore and Bill O'Reilly fantasizing about terrorists beheading the op-ed editor of the LA Times, I'm getting the impression that the right is going completely nuts. Our airwaves are being inundated by the ugliest kind of rhetoric from the right-wing talk hosts, their "Christian" leaders speak far more of hate, exclusion and earthly power than they do of the love of Jesus Christ, and their politicians pander to them all.

It all seems like evidence to me that the right is losing it. I simply cannot believe that Americans other than the total wingnuts will countenance such rhetoric indefinitely, and as it heats up I believe they'll start to lose everything but their base.

I'm such a dreamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home