Wednesday, November 2

BUSH JOKES ABOUT HIS TEAM LEAKING PLAME'S NAME

Failure to find WMD, comparing the devastating losses of Katrina victims to Trent Lott's losing a vacation home, leaking the name of a covert CIA agent -- Bush's sense of humor, the subjects he finds funny, reveal a very sick, twisted personality.

ROUNDTABLE INTERVIEW OF THE PRESIDENT
WITH FOREIGN PRINT MEDIA
The Roosevelt Room
November 1, 2005

With that, we'll start. Jorge, como yo.

Q Mr. President, in Argentina, you will have a bilateral meeting with President Kirchner.

THE PRESIDENT: Si.

Q What I want to know -- sources of the government told me that they would ask you about more cooperation on support for Argentina, you know, in the IMF fund --

THE PRESIDENT: IMF.

Q Exactly.

THE PRESIDENT: Please don't tell me that the government leaks secrets about conversations to the --

Q Well, I have my sources in the government.

THE PRESIDENT: You do? Okay, well I'm not going to ask you who they are, of course. (Laughter.)

Q No, please.

THE PRESIDENT: Inside joke here, for my team. (Laughter.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://distanceblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/bush-jokes-about-cia-leak-case.html

Props. Keep up the good work.

Steve

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home