Wednesday, December 28

DEMOCRATIC FUNDRAISING VIGOROUS DURING HOLIDAYS

I was up half the night with terrible stomach cramps and after finally falling asleep about seven this a.m. was awakened by the telephone at eight thirty. It was a telemarketer from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee asking for $110 or some other donation.


This is the fourth call I've received from a Democratic fundraiser since Christmas Eve, when I got my first call from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. I donated to the first, asked the next two to call me after the New Year, and told the DCCC I'd already donated to the DSCC, thought the fundraising efforts should be better coordinated so they didn't all hit the same people just when we've spent all our money on the holidays, didn't appreciate the call coming so early and try me when I'm in a better mood.

Really, though, am I wrong?

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home