Friday, June 2

LIGHT POSTING STARTING MONDAY

I'm going to be traveling extensively during the next few weeks for business reasons, so I don't know how much time I will have available for posting. I leave Sunday for Detroit, where I will be most of next week. The week after that I spend in Kansas City, and after that I'll be home in Dallas for a couple of days but totally absorbed with editing video. Then I go to Charlotte, NC for the next week.

I will for my own reasons try to keep up with the news, but it's going to be such nonstop, sometimes 16/24 hour days, that I have no idea now how I will be able to keep up. It's times like this that I wonder if it's even worth spending the few hours I have for rest trying to keep up. But then I hear a news report that so inflames me that I can't help putting in my own two cents' worth.

So we'll see how the days go.

Thanks for bearing with me. I often wonder, how do the big blogs keep going? I surmise from my observations that by this time they all have guest posters, which I don't. But if you're interested, I'd love to hear from you. It's not as if we're essential to extending the discourse, but we do have a (probably disturbed) following that I don't like to let down.

Anyone interested in substituting and keeping things moving along? Let me know, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home