Thursday, October 26

ACTION COUNTS

Democrat Chris Bell CAN WIN the governorship of Texas if we get off our duffs and get out the vote. Go here to access calling lists. If we call people, they'll vote.

Here're the current poll numbers (conducted by Brian Eppstein, Kay Bailey Hutchison's pollster)

10/24 Eppstein/Bailey

Perry 32
Bell 27
Strayhorn 20
Friedman 9

I think we can peel off more anti-Perry votes from Carole Keeton Strayhorn than from Kinky. His 9% looks pretty firm. Strayhorn looked lame in the debate, and Bell has money now for advertising.

I'm hosting a GOTV event for MoveOn the weekend before the election and the day of. I don't want to wake up on November 8 and find they've stolen another election and I didn't do anything about it.

How about you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are publishing a false rumor by a Bell operative. There was no such poll by KBH's pollster with the results you mention above.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Motherlode said...

How do you know that? If you can convince me, I'll remove the post.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home