Tuesday, June 3

ATRIOS JOINS THE CLASSLESS

He couldn't help himself.

MSNBC sez AP reporting that Clinton campaign officials say that (MSNBC CHYRON): "Clinton will admit tonight that Obama has nomination."

And then the deranged harpy will bite down on his jugular, suck the blood out of him, and screech BUT NOW IT'S MINE ALL MINE!*


*In case you weren't sure, this is satire.


I hope someone's making a list and checking it twice for all the so-called progressive and/or Democratic blogs that have demonstrated overt sexism and unseemly, classless, graceless remarks about candidate Clinton and her supporters.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lo dejo en blanco said...

How was your daughter's wedding? I have been thinking of you and wishing you well.

Glad to see you're back.

Charles
http://www.bythefault.com

6:37 PM  
Blogger Motherlode said...

Went wonderfully well, thank you! And I'm enjoying your new blog marvelously!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that anyone who doesn't like Hillary is a sexist? Can't it just be that they find her a horrid person?

The sexist here would be you -- who is supporting Hillary only because she is a woman. Which you have stated her on your blog.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Motherlode said...

No, I have never stated, ever, that I support Hillary only because she's a woman. I have supported her because of her experience, her passion, her positions on the issues, and NEVER only because she's a woman. Point me to one place where I have ever stated that I support Hillary only because she's a woman, I challenge you!

I don't like Barack, but I don't attack him with character assassination. I don't mock him with stereotypes. I don't demean his race(s) or his gender.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home