Saturday, June 21

OBAMAWORLD

I just thought I'd wander over to the land of the Cheetos to see what the reaction was to Obama's statement on FISA immunity. Lots of them are wailing, but I thought this statement from one of the diaries was so funny it hurts:

Did we all forget that he has to win the White House first before we can judge his true intentions?

And it's so typical. You read and hear that kind of thing all the time.

In what universe does an otherwise intelligent human being suggest that we should give the greatest concentration of power in the world to a man of whose intentions to use that power we have not the slightest clue?

Just sayin'.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wisewebwoman said...

He is beginning to really scare the bejaysus out of me now. He has 180'd on just about everything. I've believed from the very beginning that he is a tool of the Fundie-Right.
I've so wanted to be wrong.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Motherlode said...

I'm just as appalled by the lack of critical judgment applied to their candidate choice by so many of our "leaders" (e.g., Claire McCaskill and Caroline Kennedy saying their teenage children convinced them to support Obama) and the so-called progressive blogosphere (as we find in the example I posted).

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home